- Eliminates engine flooding and spillage by preventing pressurized fuel from reaching the engine.
- The valve ensures that fuel is supplied to the engine only when demanded during start up or engine operation.
- Designed in partnership with OEM engine manufacturers, Attwood’s Fuel Demand Valve is compatible with all OEM Engine brands.
- Prevents engine flooding and fuel spillage due to pressurized fuel.
- Made of high-strength composite material designed to withstand the harsh marine environment.
- Compatible with 3/8″ and 5/16″ fuel hose.
- Installs between the fuel tank and the primer bulb.
- Low vacuum restriction helps ensure proper engine function during startup and engine operation (less than 2 kPa at 125 liters/hour).
- 20 psi max. nominal input pressure. Protected for 40 psi pressure spike.
- Built-in manual override.
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels.
- Compatible with all OEM brand engines (1 HP – 350 HP).
- OEM quality and performance at a fraction of the price.
- 2 year warranty.
||2 × 3 × 6 in